Comprehensive Internet Marketing, Local SEO, and Social Media Services For Ventura County Businesses

Ventura County’s Real Estate Photography By David Dewing

4130_Saltillo_st__WH

David Dewing Photography specializes in real estate photography. David enjoys taking photographs of homes to show off their beauty. He enoy finding that special something in a home or business that tells the story of the property through his pictures.

David Dewing gives his real estate clients pictures they can use for their MLS listings along with large format pictures for flyers. They can also have a custom made virtual tour to show their listing.

David Dewing has also worked for contractors who have property they want to sell to buyers.

David has also done before and after photography of refurbished homes.

For more information on David Dewing Photography please contact David directly:

3030 Ash Court, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
(805) 807-6268
dewing1@adelphia.net

You May Also Enjoy:

Written by Mana Tulberg

Mom, Wife, Co-founder of 805County.com, Real Estate Blogger, and a Social Media enthusiast based in Ventura County, California.

2 Responses to Ventura County’s Real Estate Photography By David Dewing
  1. Chris Avera
    July 23, 2012 | 7:14 am

These images are so amazing!! Really.. I am also into photography but I am not able to take pictures as spectacular as yours! I wish you would share how you are able to take these pictures here so I can get a chance to learn them as well.. :)

2. David dewing
    August 15, 2012 | 8:08 pm

Thanks for your kind words! I use a wide angle lens and a good flash is very important. I have a built in difuser on my flash that can through the light as wide as the lens. The flash with your skills make the picture. Of course I do post proccessing to get the picture just right. Chris your photos are fanstastic. How did you find me from the east coast?
    David Dewing

You must be logged in to post a comment. Click here to log in.

Ventura County’s Real Estate Photography By David Dewing

4130_Saltillo_st__WH

David has also done before and after photography of refurbished homes.

For more information on David Dewing Photography please contact David directly:

3030 Ash Court, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
(805) 807-6268
dewing1@adelphia.net

You May Also Enjoy:

Written by Mana Tulberg

2 Responses to Ventura County’s Real Estate Photography By David Dewing
  1. Chris Avera
    July 23, 2012 | 7:14 am

2. David dewing
    August 15, 2012 | 8:08 pm

David Dewing

You must be logged in to post a comment. Click here to log in.

Ventura County’s Real Estate Photography By David Dewing

4130_Saltillo_st__WH

David has also done before and after photography of refurbished homes.

For more information on David Dewing Photography please contact David directly:

3030 Ash Court, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
(805) 807-6268
dewing1@adelphia.net

You May Also Enjoy:

Written by Mana Tulberg

2 Responses to Ventura County’s Real Estate Photography By David Dewing
  1. Chris Avera
    July 23, 2012 | 7:14 am

2. David dewing
    August 15, 2012 | 8:08 pm

David Dewing

You must be logged in to post a comment. Click here to log in.

Keep In Touch: